Thursday, September 6, 2007

RSS-#8

I must not have saved my previous entry about RSS, because it is not here. So I will type it again. I set up a Google Reader account and added a feed. I tried to add several websites on my own and none of them had RSS feeds, so I selected from their suggestions. They are interesting, but more time absorbers than time savers. I do think the account will be useful in the future, but right now I am feeling frustrated by all the different user names and passwords and how they overlap or don't overlap. I have reset some passwords intentionally when I couldn't find them, and some unintentionally when I didn't realize that different accouts shared the same user name. OK, I'll come back and edit this post to say that the missing post showed up as a draft. So, I'll have to remember to check that location in the future.

No comments: