Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ending Comments-#23

It's been an interesting journey. I have enjoyed learning many new things. My only complaint is the time pressure. I would definitely want to continue the process, but next time please (for the sake of the people in Children's Services) do not start it during the summer. I definitely tried some things that I will continue. I like the blog reader and Pandora (one of the Award winning sites)best. I would be interested in continuing with a format where everyone tried one new thing each month (the same thing for everyone). There was so much here that it was overwhelming and will take quite a while longer for me to fully absorb everyting. And I think that some people didn't start because they thought that they would not have time to complete the program.

Thanks for all the challenges.

No comments: