Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Locating podcasts-#21

Podcasts seem like fun. I usually have the radio on a talk station when I'm in the car and at the most interesting moment I find myself having to get out of the car. So they are almost like a TiVo for the radio, letting you listen at a more convenient time. I have thought about downloading one onto my home computer but I never have. But if I had an MP3 player I would be more likely to listen to them. I tried out some of the podcast search engines, but I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, so I didn't really develop a preference for one over another. I added the Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me Quiz to my Google Reader account as a result of the search. If I start listening to them I'll add more later.

I am putting all of my URLs on the tracking form, and I must have edited this incorrectly because my entry about locating podcasts showed up with a URL that included the word YouTube and my YouTube entry disappeared. So I am redoing this entry.

No comments: