Tuesday, October 2, 2007

YouTube-#20

My YouTube entry seems to have disappeared. Apparently it may have merged with the Podcast Locator entry. Perhaps I clicked on the wrong place when editing. So I will try to redo it. I have used YouTube in the past, once even to answer a reference question. A patron expressed disbelief that a candidate actually made a statement that was attributed to him. I was able to show him a video of the comment. I also met with two other library people several weeks ago and we looked at interesting sounding videos on YouTube. We looked at Hamster Montage, Just Ducky and Steam Trek: the Moving Picture. And I course I previously looked at the Staff Day video and last spring when traveling looked at the Obama ad that everyone was talking about.

I did not want to set up a YouTube account at this time. When I tried to export an actual video to my blog, it required an account be set up. So I will just put the URL of a video into my blog. It didn't make it a live link, but it is there. It is a video of a lego catapult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCZQBjVDzHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.